SONIC is all about having fun while you work and gaining a sense of accomplishment along the way. Not only do you work with fantastic people, you'll get
great pay, flexible hours and a cool uniform.
As a Sonic Crew Member, you will be responsible for performing in several fun, basic stations as needed. These stations include: Fountain & Frozen,
Food Production, Grill, Fryer, Switchboard, and if applicable, Drive-Thru. Duties may include:
- Taking orders and making accurate change quickly
- Serving our guests with enthusiasm
- Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Preparing drinks and ice cream treats
- Preparing food orders, cooking on the grill, operating the fry station as needed
- Cleaning the drive-in -- including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
What we’re looking for...
- Friendly and welcoming individuals who enjoy providing pleasant and courteous service to our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train in all of the stations. It never gets dull here!
- Team members who have a passion for Sonic!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab,
the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you so Apply Today!
Sonic and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Abide by the company’s appearance, uniform and hygiene standards
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required