About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are looking for a hands-on eCommerce Manager to join our corporate team. Although Evolution Hospitality is currently based in Newport Beach the company will be relocating to San Clemente in March 2013.
As eCommerce Manager you would be responsible for:
• Coding websites and e-mail campaigns and implementing website tracking
• Work closely with the Director of eCommerce in establishing and maintaining strategies for online success
• Maintaining and updating websites as needed
• Capturing, reporting and analyzing online statistics
• Researching and integrating new services, technologies and tools to increase online traffic and revenue
• Assisting with developing and managing online advertising budgets
• Creating content and graphics when needed
• Coordinating all electronic marketing efforts: electronic direct mail, banner ads, PPC, SEO, viral efforts
• Assisting with SEO efforts
• Creating/strengthening keyword optimization in online copy
• Researching and analyzing hotels’ current online marketing presence and developing efforts to improve organic reach
• Growing relationship with franchise partner, using available franchise opportunities to increase online reservations
• Communicating efforts to the field
• Coordinate special projects as needed
• Process invoices
• Provide assistance to other members of the team
• Marketing/Communications or Computer Information Systems degree preferred
• Minimum two years’ experience coding in HTML, CSS and PHP
• Minimum two years’ experience working in PhotoShop, DreamWeaver
• Working knowledge of Google AdWords, analytics, webmaster tools, remarketing
• Ability to analyze web statistics and advertising ROI
• Extremely proficient in Excel
• Experience in the hotel industry considered a plus
• Very detail-oriented
• Quick learner and efficient worker; passionate about their job
• Good sense of design and ability to conceptualize requested product
• Ability to juggle a variety of projects at the same time and handle the stress associated with meeting multiple deadlines
• Good communicator, both written and orally
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.