About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We're currently seeking a professional Night Auditor to join our busy team at the new Courtyard by Marriott, Long Beach Airport.
Key responsibilities of a Night Auditor (aside from remaining awake the entire night!) include:
• Auditing all charges and postings and correcting work as necessary
• Reconciling daily activity and closing all accounts in preparation for the new business day
• Processing, formatting and distributing daily reports
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel in a efficient, courteous and professional manner
• Processing all payments according to hotel requirements
• Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Responding to guest needs in a timely manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
The ideal Night Auditor will have had a minimum of one to two years experience in a hotel/resort or accounting position.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must have an operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability and desire to acquire extensive knowledge about the hotel, its services and facilities
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must be willing and have the ability to work overnight shifts (10 pm to 6 am)
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.