Reports to: Vice President, Business Analytics
Location: San Clemente, CA
Position Overview: Develop complex queries and reports, participate in the design of data mining and data warehousing systems, analyze and leverage reporting and decision support needs of users from a variety of functional units, review requirements and prepare design specifications for OLAP/BI implementation projects
50% Report Writing: present report data in a way that is most meaningful and readily accessible to end-users
20% Programming/development: assist the 3rd party programmers and developers through designing, coding, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting client initiatives
15% Administration: infrastructure development that will enhance the scalability of the organization, allowing the proper systems and processes to be integrated with the business’ best practices ensuring consistency and stability
15% Support: provides on-going education and training for end-users
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate articulately and effectively
• Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Capable of managing fairly complex projects
• High degree of proficiency in SQL, SQL Analysis Services, Visual Studio, .NET 2.0
• Associate degree or higher in a computer or business related discipline. Bachelor's preferred
• Proficient with MS SQL Server and SSAS
• 3-5 years’ experience of programming and/or report generation with report writing tools such as SSRS, Business Objects Crystal Reports, etc.
• Programming experience in HTML, Visual Basic, .NET preferred.
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.