Donohoe Hospitality Services is always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
Responsible for general cleaning duties and a variety of cleaning tasks in public areas and guestrooms/suites.
1. Remove soiled linen and trash from room/suite attendant carts.
2. Transport soiled linen to laundry and trash dumpster.
3. Deliver cribs, rollaways and various related items to guestrooms/suites as requested by supervisor and/or guest. Return them to proper storage when guest has finished using the items.
4. Move furniture as needed. This may include setting up tables and chairs in meeting rooms for guest functions.
5. Move delivered inventory to correct locations such as storage rooms and suites.
6. Keep public areas neat and remove trash, mop floors and clean carpets as necessary.
7. Clean light fixtures, ceiling fans, windows and glass doors as assigned.
8. Flip mattresses as necessary.
9. Hang curtains and drapes.
10. Assist in the removal of bed spreads, blankets and curtains.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, these contained in the employee handbook.
- The hotel operates 7 days a week. 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to push and pull in excess of 25 pounds
This software is the confidential property of PeopleAnswers and contains proprietary information belonging to PeopleAnswers. Any unauthorized access or unauthorized reproduction of this information will be considered a criminal act and will be pursued accordingly.